Get Cash Fast Without A Credit Check In Northern VA
At The Vault Jewelry and Loan, you can put your assets to work and get quick cash. We understand that everybody will get into a bind or be cash-strapped at one time or another. You may need to get quick cash to meet a medical emergency, pay back credit card debt or meet an obligation when you have poor credit.
If you can’t borrow money from a bank or other traditional lenders, our pawn shop is the best option for you. We have seven pawn shops in Virginia where you can take your valuables and get a loan on the same day.
Why Should You Get A Pawn Loan?
While you may just decide to sell your item outright for cash, pawning it has its own unique benefits. You can use your item to get a loan with a fixed interest rate for a month and use your asset as collateral. Immediately after you pay the loan off, you can take back your asset. During the 30-day period, your valuables will be kept in a locked, secure and insured environment, mitigating any fear of loss.
What Are The Benefits Of A Collateral Loan?
A collateral loan, which is offered from a pawn shop, allows you to borrow money based on the value of the item you are pawning. You can pawn items ranging from jewelry and electronics to coins, cars, tools, or designer bags! Because the pawn shop is holding your valuable as collateral until you pay back the loan, this type of loan offers several unique benefits compared to a traditional bank loan. With a collateral loan, you’ll be able to:
- Get approved faster: Collateral loans are ideal if you most likely would not qualify for a traditional bank loan, such as if you don’t have enough credit history yet. If you have been denied for other loans, even due to poor credit, you can still apply and have a higher chance of securing a collateral loan. Compared to bank loans, which can take weeks, you’ll be able to receive the cash you need conveniently within minutes.
- Have lower interest rates: Interest rates are also lower than bank loans, saving you money in the long run. Collateral loans are secure, compared to bank loans which are unsecure, so lenders are willing to offer a lower APR.
- Have peace of mind: Because collateral loans from pawn shops are regulated by county, state and federal laws, you can trust that you’ll be borrowing from a reputable source and working with a team of professionals.
- Borrow more money: Because you will be securing your loan against collateral, you have the potential to borrow more money. There is less risk for your lender with a collateral loan, making it more likely for you to obtain greater buying power.
- Raise your credit score: Obtaining a collateral loan will not have any negative effects on either your credit history or credit score because we don’t run any credit checks. However, since it is ideal for those without much of a credit history, it can help you raise your credit score. You’ll be able to easily obtain a loan and work on building a positive credit history in other areas with the money you secure.
- Take back your assets: Once you have repaid your loan in full, you’ll be able to receive your pawned items back, without any kind of loss to you.